Charter Day 2021
The Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania marked Charter Day in 2021, the 340th birthday of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, with this series of five short videos. Each video, filmed and produced by Museum staff, highlights some of the interesting artifacts, exhibits, historic locomotives and rolling stock on the Museum’s five display tracks and elsewhere on the property.
- Track 1: Tahoe locomotive No. 20, Reading locomotive No. 1251 and TrainWorks.
- Track 2: H&BT cabin car No. 16, John Bull locomotive, GP30 locomotive No. 2233 and Innovation Giants.
- Track 3: GG1 locomotive No. 4935, P58 coach No. 1651, Lotos Club Pullman car and Track Workers.
- Track 4: Shay locomotive No, 1, Snow Plow, H6sb locomotive No. 2846 and Railway Post Office/Mail Sorting.
- Restoration Shop and Pennsylvania Middle Division operating HO layout.