For groups with limited time or who would rather walk around on their own, another option would be to schedule a self-guided walking tour. Group rates are available. Optional scavenger hunt sheets are also available upon request.
For more information, please contact Troy A. Grubb, Museum Educator
at 717-687-8628 x3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When You Call:
• Preferred date of your visit, as well as 2-3 alternate dates
• Number of students and chaperones (Be aware of our group size limits for each program you choose.)
• Age or grade level and any special needs of students
• Time of arrival
• Length of time allowed for your visit
• Program(s) of choice
• Do you have reservations to ride on the Strasburg Rail Road or visits with other area attractions?
• Prices in this guide are subject to change.
• A minimum of 10 paying visitors is required to qualify for group discounts (Groups may be combined).
• Museum membership does not apply to group education programs.
• We require at least one adult chaperone for every ten students at all times.
• Every effort is made to adhere to the schedule, so please arrive on time. If your group is more than 30 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel the program, offering a self-guided option instead.
• Leave enough time for restroom breaks, as well as visits to the Whistle Stop Shop, our museum store.
• Reservations cannot be made on days when the Museum is closed. See “Hours of Operation” for details.