• Books Do Not Circulate, Library and Archives stacks are closed. Access to library and archive material is by appointment only. Researchers are encouraged to use finding aids and our online catalog, or request staff assistance in locating desired materials, which will be delivered to the Reading and Research Room.
• Hours: by appointment only and subject to staff availability – Wednesday – Friday, 10:00 AM to Noon and 1:05 PM to 5:00 PM
• Appointments made at least one week in advance.
• Paging of materials ceases at 4:30pm.
• Regular museum admission fee must be paid at the front desk, but no additional fee is charged for use of the Library/Archives.
• Fees are charged for duplication of materials.
To make an appointment, please call 717 687-8628 or email us.
• Archives staff will spend 30 minutes researching queries.
• A research fee of $25 per hour will be charged for each additional hour.
To submit an inquiry, please call 717 687-8628 or email us.
Fees for images and drawings are based on formats and delivery methods. Please see order forms for fee schedules:
Contact archives staff at email@example.com to complete orders, for final payment information, and with any other questions regarding ordered materials. Please confirm payment method with staff prior to sending.
To request permission to publish or reproduce Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania materials, please contact archives staff for further information and for permission form.